Today's course conditions
Date: Friday 3rd April 2020
Course Conditions: Course is OPEN – please observe the Social Distancing measures of 1.5 meters and no more than 2 person to any group and only 1 person per cart regardless of relationship.
Special Notice: .Social play available all day today.
5pm – Friday 27 March
COVID – 19 UPDATE – GOLF COURSE
Please find (below) latest update regarding continuation of golf at Tura Beach Country Club.
As a result of Government requirements and taking Golf Australia advice regarding Covid19 infections, the TBCC Board has directed the following actions be implemented and the Combined Match Committee has made some new local rules to regulate golf games at Tura Beach until further notice.
• Carts – 1 person only per cart at any one time. Cart hire rates have been dropped in price to $10/ 9 holes and $20/ 18 holes across the board. Cart drivers are required to respect the fairways, using paths where possible.
• Bunker rakes will be removed and a preferred lie placement of the ball within one card length is now allowed.
• Flags are to be left in at all times. Changes to putting holes may be made soon to facilitate easy removal of the ball.
• Ball washers – will be emptied and towels removed.
• Sand buckets – members need to collect a bucket and keep it.
• Nearest the pin competitions are likely to be suspended.
• Players are to mark their own card and record their “partners” scores, agree on the totals, then sign their own card and hand it in at the pro shop.
• All pins will be removed from the practise green.
• The pro shop will accept cash, credit cards and members can use points from their membership card. The pro shop can transfer vouchers to your membership card.
• Saturday competitions will be a medley (for cart reasons) until further notice. If you have already put your name down, you will need to rebook.
• Sunday golfers will need to book on-line or by phone to the pro shop. One team member should collect the cards and all players should then move to their nominated tee until the starting time.
• The sausage sizzle / BBQ will not operate until further notice.
• The clubhouse is now closed, all bowls and tennis activities are suspended until further notice. Locker rooms and toilets downstairs will still be available to golfers.
Members are asked to abide by and follow these rules so we can continue to play golf at Tura Beach and to continue to support the Pro shop and the Club.