Governance & Insurance
Tura Beach Country Club will strive to provide quality Social & Sporting experiences for the enjoyment of Members, Visitors and the Local Community.
Primary Goals of the Club:
(Guiding principles for the on-going management and development of the Club)
- Foster a proud, positive and cohesive membership.
- Actively support the local community.
- Operate a financially viable Club.
- Provide a consistently high standard of product and services.
- Maintain and improve the quality of assets.
Tura Beach Board of Management and Committee Structure:
Alek Werchanowski (Chairman)
Mike Wood (Director)
John Hall (Director)
Myriam Van Hock (Director
Mick McCarron (Director)
Colin Salt (Director)
Dave Scullin (Director)
General Manager: Scott MacLean
Senior Staff Course: Brad Foster(Course & Greens Superintendent)
Golf Professionals: Loraine Lambert
Chef: Catering by Tura on the Green
Tura Beach Country Club ABN: 77 151 071 564
We often receive enquiries from Members regarding the Member Insurance Plan which covers our Golf and Bowls Members, and the information below has been provided by our insurance brokers MGA Insurance Brokers.